If you are a business professional looking for a comprehensive hosting plan for your new site, there are some essential elements you need for a successful business website. Look for these aspects with your next web hosting plan.
- E-commerce ready solutions. Any reputable web host will offer their hosting packages with e-commerce tools, easy to install and access when building your next site. These tools are extremely professional and help enhance your website. Some tools include marketing ads and electronic cart payment. Look for e-commerce tools with a hosting package for a professional way to boost sales and popularity.
- SSL Protection. Don’t know what this is? You’ll recognize this as the little padlock in your address bar. SSL protects any information from being exposed to third party affiliates, such as curious phishers or hackers. Most hosts offer shared SSL, a free and effective solution for protecting your data. SSL Protection is crucial to running a professional and safe website.
- A 99.9% uptime guarantee. Downtime, when your site is inaccessible due to power shortage with the domain provider, hurts business. Customers, unfortunately, are not understanding, and will shop elsewhere if you have too much downtime. To combat this, look for hosts that offer 99.9% uptime. This guarantees that your website will up for almost 100% of the time, reducing any risk of an inaccessible website (and angry customers).
- Social Media Marketing features. Some SMM features are forums, blogs, guestbooks, wikis, and live chat. Many experts consider these features essential for running – and keeping – business. SMM is part of Web 2.0. Advance your next website with these SMM features.
- Some sort of web site builder extension. Along with having an online site builder, it is critical to have a package with some sort of web site builder extension, such as Frontpage or Dreamweaver. Simply design your site with the program, save, and upload to the domain. No need to upload complicated HTML files, saving you time and labor.
- Ability to use many scripts. For more advanced web designers, you need to utilize more advanced scripts for your website. Good web hosts will offer this to you.
- Unlimited domains. You cannot expand your site (and your online presence) with only a limited amount of domains. Look for hosting plans that offer you unlimited domains.
- Over 10,000 GB of monthly bandwidth. Planning on gaining huge revenue and customers? Then you need a high amount of bandwidth. A bandwidth, simply put, is how much data is transferred from your site to visitors each month. Each visit costs your domain provider precious energy, and they can only allot a certain amount of bandwidth per month. Look for hosting plans that offer over 10,000 GB a month – anything under that is simply too little for business purposes.
Ready to get started? Each website (s