How Do Blogs Benefit You?
You know how blogs benefit you in a personal perspective, but how do they benefit you in a professional perspective? Web hosts now offer blog extensions with their hosting packages, and it’s for a good reason. As part of a Social Media Marketing approach, they are crucial for gaining customers and keeping them.
How are Blogs Beneficial in the Professional Arena?
Blogs are crucial in the professional arena for three reasons:
– Blogs are easy, organized, and compact. Unlike messy website templates, all you do is enter text, click finish, and organize it according to category. This is extremely beneficial to your visitors and yourself.
– Great promotional tool, especially regarding Social Media Marketing. This is one easy way to get into SMM. Because of its easiness, blogs are the number one way to apply SMM in today’s online market. It takes little or no effort to promote, also. Just apply basic SEO to your content, write your blog, and click finish. Your message is available to billions of Internet user, making this a great promotional tool that takes little to no effort.
– It helps you connect with the customers. Most blogs have comment features, and users can participate with their own opinions. This is a great way to facilitate one-on-one communication, strengthening company and personal customer bonds. Because the blog is personal as well, the customers feel connected with you. Also, people are more likely to read blogs than a company’s website. Any company that uses a blog sees huge traffic increases, sometimes over 30%.
In a nutshell, blogs are basic SMM — this is why blogs are so prevalent today. Not only that, it benefits you internally.
How Blogs Benefit You Internally
Along with immediate benefits, blogs also have benefits for your business internally:
– Increase in traffic equals increase in sales. Because people are more likely to read blogs, your sales go up. By sharing information in a casual blogging format, you gain trust and confidence, leading to bigger sales and more popularity.
– Great organizational tool. Blogs are like mini-wikis, easy organizable and a great reference place for anything you post. It is also beneficial to customers who need information. Simply organize each entry by category (most traditional blogging formats have organizational categories) for an easy referential guide for everyone.
– Increase brand exposure. Since a blog is a completely different entity than an official website, it is indexed by Google, exposing more of your product. Use SEO to increase your blog’s chances of being indexed.
– Communicate with personnel within the blog. Blogs are also great informational tools for the people working for your company. Simply organize by category and post filtered content to personnel. This is a better solution for no-spam communication on-the-go.
Most web hosts (such as Websitesource and Omnis, which offer many blogging formats) offer blogging formats with their hosting packages, making your blogging experience easier. Check for blogging capability with your next web host to promote your website to a higher level. Promotion has never been simpler.
Visit WebsiteSource Web Hosting Official Site
Visit Omnis Web Hosting Official Site
- Blogger VS WordPress
- Free vs Paid Blog Hosting
- Top 5 Hosting Companies for Bloggers
- Top 5 WordPress Hosts
- Blog Comparison Chart
- cPanel Tutorial: Installing WordPress
- Blogging Software for Your Website
- Why Do Web Hosts choose b2evolution Over Other Blogging Formats?
- Web Hosting with Blogging Software
- Typepad / Movable Type Blogging Software Review
« Should You Use Online Site Builders? Are New Hosts Better Than Old Hosts? »